04 August 2012

Take a breath and... breathe

I am so excited about all the things I have to look forward to in my future. I find myself becoming impatient that things I want to have happened are yet to occur, but there are days, like today that I am grateful they are yet to occur as I am able to dream about them and be excited.

Today I am dreaming of owning a house and planning what I want to have and how I want to decorate it. I have been finding so much inspiration and enjoyment from one blog that I discovered this morning, http://cornflowerbluestudio.blogspot.com.au/

I still have not scrolled through all her blog and I am already bursting at the seams with all the brilliance I have found in the one place! I have bookmarked many a page to come back to explore further and am looking forward to crocheting hearts and stars(starfish) and making a wripple afgan and would love to make a kitty bed from an old suitcase and have a bright, open craft space and oh so many more things!

I am elated that there is so much for me in my future! :D

~K~

No comments: